If you can't make it to our beaches right at this moment, at least we can bring the beach to you!
Check out the view and the surf from these Tofino webcams:
- Long Beach Lodge Resort, Cox Bay
- Pacific Sands Beach Resort, Cox Bay
- Crystal Cove Beach Resort, MacKenzie Beach
- Chesterman Beach B&B, South Chesterman Beach - temporary service interruption
- Beachcam from Chesterman House, North Chesterman Beach - temporary service interruption
- Kwisitis Visitor Centre, Wickaninnish Beach (Pacific Rim National Park Reserve) - temporary service interruption
If you would like your Tofino webcam listed on this page, please contact us.
Driving to Tofino from November through April? You may want to have a peek at the webcam at Sutton Pass. Because this stretch of road between Port Alberni and Tofino can become a winter wonderland before you see Tofino's greenery and beaches, winter tires or/and chains are required by law from October 1 through April.